Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Ah ha! I've fixed the problem with the CD/RW! Now it's back on line again. It's a very important tool for me because I make backup copies of all the important photography assigments I do. Now I just have to get photoshop working again and things will return to normal.



My parents are coming tomorrow morning. My mom wants to go to Ikea (I live about 2 miles from a new Ikea store) and she wants me to come along. My place is a little messy and I know I'm going to be ridiculed for it, but what can I do. I've been too busy to clean up lately.



Here it is 12:11 am and I'm not even sleepy again. When I work on computers (or photography) my mind goes a million miles and hour it seems and it's difficult to wind down after. I think it's going to be a late bed time again tonight. I just hope my parents don't show up too early.



G'nite



No comments: